Baileigh BS 210M Manual Bandsaw
Baileigh BS 210M Manual Bandsaw has a good mix of features at an economical price, this saw is ideal for small-to-medium machine shops or even garage or home shops.
- 1.5 hp motor requires only 240 volts to run, so you can use it anywhere.
- 177mm round maximum capacity at 90°.
- Swivel head miters up to 60° and doesn’t compromise the holding power of the vise.
- Cast iron saw head and bow reduce vibrations and help to produce clean, accurate cuts.
- Accepts standard blades.
- You can adjust the infinitely variable blade speed from 66 to 280fpm, controlled by an inverter, to produce quality cuts and prolong blade life.
- Adjustable blade guides, attached to sealed ball bearings, get as close to the material as possible to keep alignment straight and prolong blade life.
- Control the hydraulic descent pressure and choose the right speed to make a perfect cut for a given application.
- No need to monitor the machine! You can walk away; the blade will automatically stop once it’s done cutting the metal.
- Fully-welded steel plate frame stabilises the machine and gives it the structural strength to cut at maximum capacity without straining.
- 1-year (12 month) warranty.
- Both the saw and replacement parts are usually in stock for next day deliveries.
- Lifetime technical support by phone lets you call our knowledgeable engineers whenever you need troubleshooting or advice on applications.
Item Number: BS-210M
Country of Manufacture: Taiwan
Mitre Adjustment: Swivel Head
Miter Angle: 1 – 60°
Motor: High Torque .75Kw (AC)
Capacity Rectangle 90°: 210 mm x 170 mm
Capacity Round 90°/ 45° / 60°: 177 mm x 120 mm x 69 mm
Capacity Square 90°/ 45° / 60°: 177 x 177 mm / 110 x 110 mm / 60 x 60 mm
Table Height: 889 mm
Blade Guide: Carbide x Roller
Blade Size: (H x W x L) 19 x 1 x 2110 mm
Blade Speed: 20 – 85 mpm
Descent Control: Hydraulic
Power; 220V, 50Hz, 1-Phase
Shipping Weight: 202 kgs.
Shipping Dimensions: 1524 x 1118 x 1219 mm
We are members of The Garage Equipment Association (GEA), working together to deliver excellence.
Regardless of the size of your business, we can give you the best service contracts for your workshop and garage equipment whether it be for installation, inspection, maintenance, breakdown repairs or calibrations.
Servicing Your Bandsaw
We offer a maintenance agreement that will ensure total peace of mind. This support ensures that our engineers know all the latest technology, giving consistency and reliability to all of our customers.
Our maintenance agreement includes:
- A 1, 2 or 3 year contract
- One visit per year
- Maintenance reminder service
- Planned service schedule
- Service manual or report completed by our engineer and left on site
- Guaranteed completion on time
- Labour included during agreed service schedule
- Replacement parts are not included in the service
- Repairs and parts are chargeable, which will be quoted for
- Full professional combined insurance and public liability
- GEA accredited
High-performance machines. Profitable solutions. Expert technical support.
At Baileigh Industrial®, we design and manufacture industrial metalworking and woodworking machinery that delivers reliable, precise results over decades of use. Since 1999, we’ve taken pride in earning a reputation for innovation and customer satisfaction.
What sets Baileigh Industrial apart from other brands?
It’s no exaggeration to say that we lead the industry. For instance, in 2002 our RDB-150 became the first hydraulic tube bender to execute 180° bends in one shot. Each Baileigh Industrial machine is engineered to exacting standards of endurance, convenience, and accuracy. And we’re always looking for ways to make them better.
‘UPGRADES’ COME STANDARD
Many of those features that other companies consider ‘extras’ are automatically part of the package when you buy a machine from us. For example, our saws, drills, and lathes often include powerful coolant systems to extend tooling longevity. We also equip many products with die sets to accommodate a wide range of projects.
QUALITY PARTS AND MATERIALS
We use only the best component parts, like Siemens® controls and Delta® inverters, to build equipment that you can depend on. On a structural level, our heavy-duty machines draw strength and stamina from frameworks made of solid steel castings.
KNOWLEDGEABLE SERVICE TEAM
Baileigh support representatives all have years of hands-on experience working with our products—figuring out solutions for applications like yours. When you call us, you’ll talk to real technical specialists, not sales reps reading answers from a script!
LIFETIME TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Whether you’d like advice on a project 10 days or 10 years after you buy a Baileigh machine, we’re happy to help. There’s no limit on our commitment to after-sale service. Our machines last a long time and we want you to get the most out of them.
We keep most machines in stock and can typically dispatch equipment in 72 hours or less, so you can get working as soon as possible.