Fiac ABT900-1968 Belt Driven Duplex Air Compressor
The Fiac ABT900-1968 Belt Driven Duplex Air Compressor is a three phase 400V air compressor, featuring a cast iron cylinder block.
- Twin cylinder pumps
- Fitted aftercoolers
- Cast iron blocks on all models
- Automatic stop/start controls
- Air receivers built to latest European standards 2014/29EU
- Heavy duty industrial motors c/w overload protection
- Aerodynamic flywheels for efficient cooling
- Slow running pump speeds giving lower noise levels & longer life expectancy
- Full back up by our factory trained engineers
- 145 PSI/10 bar minimum pressure
- HP 2 x 10.0
- Tank Litres 900
- Displacement CFM 75.6
- FAD CFM 59
- Electrical Phase 3
- Dimensions (mm) 2150 x 800 x 1600
We are members of The Garage Equipment Association (GEA), working together to deliver excellence.
Regardless of the size of your business, we can give you the best service contracts for your workshop and garage equipment whether it be for installation, inspection, maintenance, breakdown repairs or calibrations.
Servicing Your Compressor
Air compressor maintenance and repair is essential to prolong your compressors life and to adhere to Health and Safety regulations.
Our competent engineers have the experience in compressed air, we can service, maintain and repair all types screw compressor, vane compressor and piston compressor, regardless of size or age.
We maintain and repair all makes and models including: Atlas Copco, CompAir, Hydrovane, Ingersoll Rand, HPC and many more.
Our maintenance agreement includes:
- Knowledgeable service manager
- Competent engineers equipped to service and repair most compressors
- Bronze, Silver and Gold service contracts to suit all sizes of organisations and equipment inventory, from sole traders to manufacturer groups
- Vast supplier network, capable of sourcing 99% of spare parts
- We work to the highest of health and safety standards
- GEA accredited
- Full professional combined insurance and public liability
We have a large stock of spare parts for most garage and workshop equipment.
Pressure Vessel Testing
All new and existing compressed air installations must conform to both the requirements of the Pressure Equipment Regulations and Pressure Systems Safety Regulations (PSSR 2000). All pressure systems larger than 250 bar/litres must have a “written scheme of examination” and a statutory inspection in accordance with the written scheme. A “Written Scheme of Examination” is a list that details the inspection periods, safety devices and components associated with the system’s pressure vessels. We can carryout Air Receiver Tests and Written Schemes on all compressors.