GYS Diag Startium 60-12 Starter Charger and BSU
The GYS Diag Startium 60-12 Starter Charger and BSU is a 3 in 1 advanced battery Charger, Starter, and Battery Support Unit that will satisfy all the needs of the modern workshop.
- Charge all battery types: Select the charging curve for the battery type – Liquid, Gel, AGM – or if this is not known select the Universal Mode which will ensure a safe change for any of these battery types.
- Charge to 100% safely: The advanced multi-stage charger will charge to 100% and does nbv ot require supervision nor the battery to be removed from the vehicle. At the end of the charge, the charger enters a float mode to maintain the battery at 100%.
- Smart: This device permanently analyses the health of the battery and automatically adjusts the output voltage. The voltage and the percentage of charge are displayed in real time on the digital screen.
- Protection for the vehicle electronics: No need to disconnect the battery from the vehicle. No risk of sparks, there is no voltage at the clamps when they are not connected to a battery.
- Charging a deeply discharged battery: The DIAG-STARTIUM can charge batteries discharged to as low as 1V. This is not possible if the battery is damaged.
- Timer: Function which ensures safe charging when charging deeply discharged batteries (< 1V).
- SOS Recovery: Enables the recovery of sulfated batteries.
- Automatic start: A high power starter with advanced protection for vehicle electronics. It will automatically start sending current to the battery when the starter function of the car is being activated. The remote control is not required anymore.
- Smart start: The DIAG-STARTIUM will automatically detect damaged or badly sulfated batteries. In this event it will not deliver current in order to protect the vehicle electronics.
- Battery support: DIAG-STARTIUM 60-12 provides up to 60A support during diagnostic work. Select the DIAG+ function to set the voltage (range 12-15V) to meet manufacturers’ requirements.
- Auto restart defaulting to the last settings used.
- Alternator test function to aid fault finding.
- Fault codes displayed on the digital screen for simple troubleshooting.
- Cables 2.3m)
- Insulated clamps
We are members of The Garage Equipment Association (GEA), working together to deliver excellence.
Regardless of the size of your business, we can give you the best service contracts for your workshop and garage equipment whether it be for installation, inspection, maintenance, breakdown repairs or calibrations
GYS design and manufacture three product ranges:
- Equipment for welding. GYS offer one of the largest ranges of welding machines, accessories and consumables for all potential users, from the most advanced applications in industry to general maintenance and repair uses.
- Equipment for battery maintenance. Manufactured in two factories, GYS offer an extremely wide range of battery charging and maintenance products. More than 50 years of production have firmly established the brand reputation of GYS around the world.
- Equipment for car body repair. GYS offer the largest range of repair equipment in the world for vehicles involved in accidents i.e dent pulling, welding, riveting, lifting, induction heating systems (as well as many additional tools). This range has been developed in partnership with the world’s major automotive manufacturers who trust us day after day.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.