GYS Neostart 620 Battery Charger Starter
The GYS Neostart 620 Battery Charger Starter maintains batteries even deeply discharged battery.
- The Neostart 620 charges 12V and 24V lead acid batteries from 20Ah to 1000Ah
- It is a traditional charger
- Charging must be monitored
- The Neostart 620 can start vehicles with 12V or 24V lead acid batteries from 35Ah to 160Ah
- A pre-charge may be necessary to supply enough energy to start the vehicle
High Power traditional starter and charger cable of instantaneous start even with deeply discharged battery.
- The Neostart 620 is protected against short circuits, polarity inversion and mains overvoltage
- On board storage for cables and clamps
- Integrated wheels for portability
- Cables Ø 16 mm², (length: red – 2m, black – 1.8m)
- Brass clamps
- Externally visible and easily accessible fuse
- Large ammeter
- Easy to use control panel
- P. max charge = 1600W
- P. max start = 10 kW
We are members of The Garage Equipment Association (GEA), working together to deliver excellence.
Regardless of the size of your business, we can give you the best service contracts for your workshop and garage equipment whether it be for installation, inspection, maintenance, breakdown repairs or calibrations.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.