GYS Startium 330E Starter Charger
The GYS Startium 330E Starter Charger is an automatic compact 12-24V Starter Charger. Piloted by a micro-processor, you will get the maximum efficiency and safety.
- Automatic charge to 100% safely: The advanced multi-stage charger will charge to 100% and does not require supervision or the battery to be removed from the vehicle. At the end of the charge
the charger enters a float mode to maintain the battery at 100%. Startium 330E will charge to 100% all lead batteries: liquid, gel, AGM, Start&Stop, Calcium, VRLA, EFB.
- Smart: This device permanently analyses the health of the battery and automatically adjusts the output voltage. The voltage and the percentage of charge are displayed in real time on the digital screen.
- Protection for the vehicle electronics: No need to disconnect the battery from the vehicle. No risk of sparks, there is no voltage to the clamps when they are not connected to a battery.
- Charging a deeply discharged battery: The STARTIUM can charge batteries discharged to as low as 1V. This is not possible if the battery is damaged.
- Timer: Function which permits safe charging when charging deeply discharge batteries (< 1V).
- SOS Recovery: Enables the recovery of sulphated batteries.
- Automatic start: The device will automatically start sending current to the battery when the starter function of the car is being activated. The remote control is not required anymore.
- Smart start: The STARTIUM 330E will automatically detect damaged or badly sulphated batteries. In this event it will not deliver current in order to protect the vehicle electronics.
- Auto restart defaulting to the last settings used.
- Alternator test function to aid fault finding.
- Fault codes displayed on the digital screen for simple troubleshooting.
- Cables (red 1.8m / black 2m)
- Insulated clamps
We are members of The Garage Equipment Association (GEA), working together to deliver excellence.
Regardless of the size of your business, we can give you the best service contracts for your workshop and garage equipment whether it be for installation, inspection, maintenance, breakdown repairs or calibrations
GYS design and manufacture three product ranges:
- Equipment for welding. GYS offer one of the largest ranges of welding machines, accessories and consumables for all potential users, from the most advanced applications in industry to general maintenance and repair uses.
- Equipment for battery maintenance. Manufactured in two factories, GYS offer an extremely wide range of battery charging and maintenance products. More than 50 years of production have firmly established the brand reputation of GYS around the world.
- Equipment for car body repair. GYS offer the largest range of repair equipment in the world for vehicles involved in accidents i.e dent pulling, welding, riveting, lifting, induction heating systems (as well as many additional tools). This range has been developed in partnership with the world’s major automotive manufacturers who trust us day after day.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.