Karcher HD 13 35 4 Pressure Washer
Karcher HD 13 35 4 Pressure Washer, Electric Pressure Washer, Cold Water Pressure Washer
- Up to 350 bar working pressure cleans even stubborn dirt away
- The robust cage design protects the entire machine and makes it possible to load it safely by crane
- The cart principle for simple transport and numerous other details make these machine the first choice for professional use
- Handy and convienent: The lance holder and the integrated hose hook ensures that the accessory is ready at the machine. The hour meter always shows the exact operating time of the pump.
- Safe Storage: Accessories and tools are stored in a protected box.
- Easy to move: The pushcart principle makes it possible to eassily transport the machine even to areas that are difficult to access.
- Reliable and safe: Kärchers high-performance crankshaft pump ensures optimal pressure. The optional dry-run cut-out protects the machine as well as the user.
Cold Water Cage Pressure Washers
Cold water cage machines – the new special class – more powerful than ever. The robust cage design protects the entire machine and makes it possible to load it safely by crane. The cart principle for simple transport and numerous other details make these machines the first choice for professional use. Regardless of whether the petrol-driven or electric version.
High-pressure hose, 10 m
Trigger gun, Industrial trigger gun
Stainless steel spray lance, 700 mm
Flat jet nozzle
Operating hour meter
Operating pressure (bar/MPa): 100 / max. 350 / 10 / max. 35
Flow rate (l/h): 500 / 1300
Max. water feed temperature (°C): max. 60
Pump type: Kärcher high-performance crankshaft pump
Power rating (kW): 15
Weight (kg): 190
Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm): 930 x 800 x 920
We are members of The Garage Equipment Association (GEA), working together to deliver excellence.
Regardless of the size of your business, we can give you the best service contracts for your workshop and garage equipment whether it be for installation, inspection, maintenance, breakdown repairs or calibrations.
Servicing Your Pressure Washer
We offer a maintenance agreement that will ensure total peace of mind. This support ensures that our engineers know all the latest technology, giving consistency and reliability to all of our customers.
Our maintenance agreement includes:
- A 3 year contract
- No downtime, a loan unit is supplied during the service
- One visit per year
- Maintenance reminder service
- Planned service schedule
- Service manual or report completed by our engineer and left on site
- Guaranteed completion on time
- Labour included during agreed service schedule
- Parts included in the service (fuel filter, lance jet, pump oil, burner jet – depending on supply)
- Other repairs and parts are chargeable, which will be quoted for
- Full professional combined insurance and public liability
- GEA accredited
Another name for a pressure washer would be a water blaster. A pressure washer literally blasts water at a high pressure to remove dirt or other matter off surfaces.
Pressure washers can be used for anything from cleaning your car, to cleaning your patio, to removing dirt and paint from ironwork as preparation for re-painting.
With so many varying models, which can either be petrol pressure washers, diesel pressure washers, electric pressure washers, cold water pressure washers, hot water pressure washers, choosing the right one for your needs is important.
Electric pressure washers
Electric pressure washers are perfect if you just want something that will deal easily with average jobs around the home and garden. They run off mains electricity, are quiet and easy to use, and affordable to buy.
Petrol pressure washers
Petrol powered pressure washers are a lot more powerful than electric ones and more expensive to buy, making them more appropriate for heavy duty uses. However, as they’re powered by fuel rather than connected to mains electricity they don’t have any trailing cables meaning you’re free to take them anywhere.
Diesel pressure washers
When using a pressure washer for cleaning, it may be that there isn’t a convenient electric supply nearby. In this case a pressure washer with its own power supply is the answer, allowing the flexibility of carrying out the cleaning in situ with the minimum of disruption. Diesel pressure washers are often preferred because diesel engines provide full power almost straight away and are generally more economical.
When it comes to quality and technology, we are the leading provider of cleaning systems, cleaning products and services for leisure, households, trade and industry worldwide. Our customers benefit enormously from using our effective, efficient and environmentally friendly cleaning products. We make a noticeable difference in the lives of our customers by providing effective, efficient solutions for everyday cleaning and watering tasks all over the world. We have highly satisfied and enthusiastic customers!
We foster open dialogue with our customers based on partnership. Our products and services offer ideal solutions which have real benefits for customers. Our customers’ cleaning problems can be solved quickly and flexibly.
Trust, loyalty, transparency, fairness, reliability and respect characterise Kärcher’s relationships with others, both inside and outside the company. Through teamwork and by actively exchanging information, we make the most of all of the experience and expertise our company has to offer in order to achieve our goals.