Karcher HDS 12 18 4 S Pressure Washer
Karcher HDS 12 18 4 S Pressure Washer, Electric Pressure Washer, Hot Water Pressure Washer.
- The super-class hot water high-pressure cleaners convince with their 6 main features.
- Environmental protection – Greater efficiency with the new ECO mode, service switch for controlling water hardness, turbo fan, precision detergent metering, optimized burner technology and a high-efficiency pump.
- User friendliness – This is ensured by a central, clearly arranged control panel designed for intuitive operation, a spray lance holder & LED display.
- Cleaning performance – Highly efficient cleaning is guaranteed by patented nozzle technology, ceramic pistons, turbo fan as well as increased pump efficiency.
- Mobility – The mobility concept features two casters, large rubber-tyred wheels, ergonomic handles, lifting points for handling with a forklift, lashing rings and a recessed tread for tilting the machine to guarantee maximum manoeuvrability.
- Reliability – Guaranteed by flue gas monitoring, a corrosion-proof, flexurally stiff, robust chassis, machine protector system, three-piston axial pump with ceramic pistons and heat resistant flue outlet.
- Service – friendliness Easy access to all components that require servicing and a service switch to call up operating data.
Hot Water Super Class Pressure Washers
Hot water super class – efficient in daily continuous use. Whether the automotive industry, agriculture, construction or forwarding industry: the mobile super class offers top class performance where work once had to be carried out stationary.
Trigger gun, EASY!Force Advanced
High-pressure hose, 10 m
Spray lance, 1050 mm
Three piston axial pump, with ceramic piston
Pressure switch control
Optional two-lance operation
Electronic service control
Two detergent tanks
Dry running protection
Current type (Ph): 3 / 420 / 50
Flow rate (l/h): 600 – 1200
Operating pressure (bar/MPa): 30 – 180 / 3 – 18
Max. temperature (°C): 80 – 155
Power rating (kW): 8.4
Consumption fuel oil (kg/h): 7.7
Power cable (m): 5
Fuel tank (l): 25
Weight (kg): 178
Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm): 1330 x 750 x 1060
We are members of The Garage Equipment Association (GEA), working together to deliver excellence.
Regardless of the size of your business, we can give you the best service contracts for your workshop and garage equipment whether it be for installation, inspection, maintenance, breakdown repairs or calibrations.
Servicing Your Pressure Washer
We offer a maintenance agreement that will ensure total peace of mind. This support ensures that our engineers know all the latest technology, giving consistency and reliability to all of our customers.
Our maintenance agreement includes:
- A 3 year contract
- No downtime, a loan unit is supplied during the service
- One visit per year
- Maintenance reminder service
- Planned service schedule
- Service manual or report completed by our engineer and left on site
- Guaranteed completion on time
- Labour included during agreed service schedule
- Parts included in the service (fuel filter, lance jet, pump oil, burner jet – depending on supply)
- Other repairs and parts are chargeable, which will be quoted for
- Full professional combined insurance and public liability
- GEA accredited
Another name for a pressure washer would be a water blaster. A pressure washer literally blasts water at a high pressure to remove dirt or other matter off surfaces.
Pressure washers can be used for anything from cleaning your car, to cleaning your patio, to removing dirt and paint from ironwork as preparation for re-painting.
With so many varying models, which can either be petrol pressure washers, diesel pressure washers, electric pressure washers, cold water pressure washers, hot water pressure washers, choosing the right one for your needs is important.
Electric pressure washers
Electric pressure washers are perfect if you just want something that will deal easily with average jobs around the home and garden. They run off mains electricity, are quiet and easy to use, and affordable to buy.
Petrol pressure washers
Petrol powered pressure washers are a lot more powerful than electric ones and more expensive to buy, making them more appropriate for heavy duty uses. However, as they’re powered by fuel rather than connected to mains electricity they don’t have any trailing cables meaning you’re free to take them anywhere.
Diesel pressure washers
When using a pressure washer for cleaning, it may be that there isn’t a convenient electric supply nearby. In this case a pressure washer with its own power supply is the answer, allowing the flexibility of carrying out the cleaning in situ with the minimum of disruption. Diesel pressure washers are often preferred because diesel engines provide full power almost straight away and are generally more economical.
When it comes to quality and technology, we are the leading provider of cleaning systems, cleaning products and services for leisure, households, trade and industry worldwide. Our customers benefit enormously from using our effective, efficient and environmentally friendly cleaning products. We make a noticeable difference in the lives of our customers by providing effective, efficient solutions for everyday cleaning and watering tasks all over the world. We have highly satisfied and enthusiastic customers!
We foster open dialogue with our customers based on partnership. Our products and services offer ideal solutions which have real benefits for customers. Our customers’ cleaning problems can be solved quickly and flexibly.
Trust, loyalty, transparency, fairness, reliability and respect characterise Kärcher’s relationships with others, both inside and outside the company. Through teamwork and by actively exchanging information, we make the most of all of the experience and expertise our company has to offer in order to achieve our goals.