SIP 6 Planer
The SIP 6 Planer is a robust yet compact machine equally at home in a woodwork shop or enthusiast working with a limited space. Cutter block speed of 10,000rpm and built-in dust extraction.
- 6 Inch planer
- 230v (13amp) supply
- Powerful 1100w (1.5hp) motor
- 10,000rpm cutter block speed
- 2 cutter block knives included
- 2.0mm maximum planing depth
- 152.0mm maximum cutting width
- Adjustable cutting depth (max. 2.0mm)
- Rigid fence – 90° or 45° adjustable tilt
- Powerful integrated dust extraction
- Built-in NVR switch
Supply 230v (13amp)
Motor 1.1kW (1.5hp)
Max. Working Width 152.0mm
Max. Planing Depth 2.0mm
Cutter Block Knives 2 knives
Cutter Block Speed 10,000rpm
Overall Table Length 660.0mm
Planer Table Height 160.0mm
Dust Extraction Yes
Net Weight 15.0kg
Packaged Dimensions 704 x 370 x 245mm
Additional Rigid extruded fence with adjustable stops – tilted 90° or 45°
We are members of The Garage Equipment Association (GEA), working together to deliver excellence.
Regardless of the size of your business, we can give you the best service contracts for your workshop and garage equipment whether it be for installation, inspection, maintenance, breakdown repairs or calibrations
Servicing Your Generator
Generator servicing, maintenance & repair is essential to prolong your generators life and to adhere to Health and Safety regulations.
Our competent engineers have the experience to service, maintain and repair all types of petrol and diesel powered generators, regardless of size or age.
Our maintenance agreement includes:
- Knowledgeable service manager
- Competent engineers equipped to service and repair most generators
- Bronze, Silver and Gold service contracts to suit all sizes of organisations and equipment inventory, from sole traders to manufacturer groups
- Vast supplier network, capable of sourcing 99% of spare parts
- We work to the highest of health and safety standards
- GEA accredited
- Full professional combined insurance and public liability
We have a large stock of spare parts for most garage and workshop equipment.
SIP Industrial Products started back in 1968, based in two small industrial units on Radnor Road in Wigston, Leicester. The business started by selling SIP cut industrial abrasives, and later circular metal cutting saws and metal saw blades to carefully selected distributors.
As the business grew, SIP Industrial Products saw a large gap in the electric ARC welding market and began sourcing these from Italy. This area proved extremely profitable for the company and allowed them to continue to prosper throughout the 1970s.
Today, SIP continues to go from strength to strength, launching over 100 new products a year and supplying over 1000 distributors across the UK, and more worldwide through their dedicated Export department. The SIP catalogue includes welding, metalworking, air compressors and air tools, battery chargers and starters, booster packs, automotive equipment, heaters, generators, lighting, pressure washers, water pumps, vacuuming and valeting machines, and woodworking equipment. Carefully selected, all of our collections offer the SIP promise of quality, value and choice.
Most recently, along with all the new products SIP research and develop, we are proud to have formed strong partnerships with Winntec, who deliver excellent premium lifting equipment and shop equipment for the automotive industry, and HELVi® welding.