SIP Medusa T3001 Generator Package
SIP Medusa T3001 Generator Package includes 06499 Cree Spotlight, 06491 SMD Floodlight 20W and 04568 20ltr Jerry Can.
SIP Medusa T3001 Generator
The SIP Medusa T3001 Generator has a peak output of 3000w, plus additional 12v DC battery charging. Despite it’s compact size, it also has an approximate continuous runtime of 11 hours.
- 15.0 litre long-range fuel tank
- 6.0hp, 4-stroke air-cooled OHV engine
- 3800w peak, 2600w contin. rated output
- 1x 230v (16amp), 1x 110v (16amp) AC sockets
- 1x 12v DC battery charging (up to 40Ah)
- Up to 11 hours continuous running time
- Low oil shutdown helps prevent damage
- Tough and durable full-frame design
- 96dB(A) low noise level
Continuous Rated Output 2.6KVA
Maximum Output 3.0KVA
Output Voltage (DC) 12v
Output Sockets 1x 230v (16amp) AC, 1x 110v (16amp) AC, 1x 12v DC
Engine 6hp, 4 stroke, OHV
Fuel Capacity 15 litres
Fuel Tank Long Range
Running Time (Approx.) 11 hours
Gross Weight 47kg
Packaged Dimensions 520 x 450 x 600mm
Noise Level 96dB(A)
SIP Cree LED Rechargeable Spotlight
The SIP Cree LED Rechargeable Spotlight (10W) is built with a Lithium-Ion battery for long life and multiple brightness levels to suit various applications. Complete with mains and in-car charging accessories.
- Powerful 3.7v 4Ah Lithium-Ion battery
- 10w LED spot with CREE XM-L LED light
- Super bright XM-L LED spotlight (2 levels): 850 Lumens when light is on high beam 280 Lumens when light is on low beam
- Considerable running times for both modes: 2.5 hours when light is on high beam 8.0 hours when light is on low beam
- USB charging outlet (5V/1A) for devices
- Mains & 12v DC in-car charger included
- Rechargeable for longer working life
Light Type LED
Light Power 10w
Battery 3.7v (4Ah) Lithium-Ion
Brightness Settings 2 settings
Brightness (High Beam) 850 lumens
Brightness (Low Beam) 280 lumens
Running Time (High Beam) 8 hours
Running Time (Low Beam) 2.5 hours
Outlets USB (5v/1a), 12v DC in-car
Gross Weight 0.5kg
Packaged Dimensions 170 x 166 x 300mm
SIP SMD LED Floodlight
This SIP SMD LED Floodlight (20W) is highly energy efficient and cheap to run, while being completely maintenance free. A shock resistant, heavy-duty die cast aluminium casing adds durability.
- 230v (13amp) input supply
- 1400w Lumens brightness / 20w
- Lights viewing angle is set at 120°
- Highly energy efficient and cheap to run
- Tilt adjustment for easy light positioning
- Shock resistant, maintenance free, no bulb
- Sturdy and durable frame with comfort grip
- Heavy-duty die-cast aluminium casing
- Cost-effective compared to halogen
- Lightweight – weighing just 1.76kg
Supply 230v (13amp)
Brightness 1400 Lumens
Viewing Angle 120°
IP Rating IP 65
Net Weight 1.76kg
Packaged Dimensions (HxWxL) 280 x 193 x 185mm
SIP 20 Litre Steel Fuel Can (Green)
The SIP 20 Litre Steel Fuel Can (Green) serves as a reliable and safe way to transport fuel, water, or oil. A secure locking pin on the can’s cap ensures the fuel is kept enclosed, reducing the risk of spillage.
- 20.0 litre liquid fuel capacity
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Can store fuel, water, oil and more
- Secure locking pin on fuel can cap
- Flexi-Spout available (04569)
Construction Heavy-duty steel
Capacity 20 litres
Weight 3.0kg (empty)
Dimensions 468 x 165 x 345mm
Additional Optional Flexi-Spout (04569)
We are members of The Garage Equipment Association (GEA), working together to deliver excellence.
Regardless of the size of your business, we can give you the best service contracts for your workshop and garage equipment whether it be for installation, inspection, maintenance, breakdown repairs or calibrations
SIP Industrial Products started back in 1968, based in two small industrial units on Radnor Road in Wigston, Leicester. The business started by selling SIP cut industrial abrasives, and later circular metal cutting saws and metal saw blades to carefully selected distributors.
As the business grew, SIP Industrial Products saw a large gap in the electric ARC welding market and began sourcing these from Italy. This area proved extremely profitable for the company and allowed them to continue to prosper throughout the 1970s.
Today, SIP continues to go from strength to strength, launching over 100 new products a year and supplying over 1000 distributors across the UK, and more worldwide through their dedicated Export department. The SIP catalogue includes welding, metalworking, air compressors and air tools, battery chargers and starters, booster packs, automotive equipment, heaters, generators, lighting, pressure washers, water pumps, vacuuming and valeting machines, and woodworking equipment. Carefully selected, all of our collections offer the SIP promise of quality, value and choice.
Most recently, along with all the new products SIP research and develop, we are proud to have formed strong partnerships with Winntec, who deliver excellent premium lifting equipment and shop equipment for the automotive industry, and HELVi® welding.