SIP Medusa T5501 Generator
The SIP Medusa T5501 Generator has a peak output of 5500w, plus additional 12v DC battery charging. Despite it’s compact size, it’s boasts an electric starting mechanism and 10 hour runtime.
- Dual voltage supply, electric starting
- Tough 25.0 litre long-range fuel tank
- 13.0hp, 4-stroke air-cooled OHV engine
- 5500w peak, 5000w contin. rated output
- 1x 230v (16amp), 1x 110v (16amp) AC sockets
- 1x 12v DC battery charging (up to 8.3amps)
- Low oil shutdown – helps prevent damage
- Up to 10 hours continuous running time
- Wheel mounted, full frame with handles
- Battery included (for electric starting)
Supply 230v / 110v
Continuous Rated Output 5000w
Maximum Output 5500w
Output Voltage (DC) 12v
Output Sockets 1x 230v (32amp) AC, 1x 110v (32amp) AC, 1x 12v (DC)
Engine 13hp, 4 stroke, OHV
Fuel Tank Long Range
Fuel Capacity 25 litres
Running Time (Approx.) 10 hours
Gross Weight 83.0kg
Noise Level 97dB(A)
Wheel Mounted Yes
Electric Start Yes (battery included)
Packaged Dimensions 720 x 550 x 590mm
We are members of The Garage Equipment Association (GEA), working together to deliver excellence.
Regardless of the size of your business, we can give you the best service contracts for your workshop and garage equipment whether it be for installation, inspection, maintenance, breakdown repairs or calibrations
Servicing Your Generator
Generator servicing, maintenance & repair is essential to prolong your generators life and to adhere to Health and Safety regulations.
Our competent engineers have the experience to service, maintain and repair all types of petrol and diesel powered generators, regardless of size or age.
Our maintenance agreement includes:
- Knowledgeable service manager
- Competent engineers equipped to service and repair most generators
- Bronze, Silver and Gold service contracts to suit all sizes of organisations and equipment inventory, from sole traders to manufacturer groups
- Vast supplier network, capable of sourcing 99% of spare parts
- We work to the highest of health and safety standards
- GEA accredited
- Full professional combined insurance and public liability
We have a large stock of spare parts for most garage and workshop equipment.
SIP Industrial Products started back in 1968, based in two small industrial units on Radnor Road in Wigston, Leicester. The business started by selling SIP cut industrial abrasives, and later circular metal cutting saws and metal saw blades to carefully selected distributors.
As the business grew, SIP Industrial Products saw a large gap in the electric ARC welding market and began sourcing these from Italy. This area proved extremely profitable for the company and allowed them to continue to prosper throughout the 1970s.
Today, SIP continues to go from strength to strength, launching over 100 new products a year and supplying over 1000 distributors across the UK, and more worldwide through their dedicated Export department. The SIP catalogue includes welding, metalworking, air compressors and air tools, battery chargers and starters, booster packs, automotive equipment, heaters, generators, lighting, pressure washers, water pumps, vacuuming and valeting machines, and woodworking equipment. Carefully selected, all of our collections offer the SIP promise of quality, value and choice.
Most recently, along with all the new products SIP research and develop, we are proud to have formed strong partnerships with Winntec, who deliver excellent premium lifting equipment and shop equipment for the automotive industry, and HELVi® welding.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.