Fiac ABT900-1968 Belt Driven Duplex Air Compressor
The Fiac ABT900-1968 Belt Driven Duplex Air Compressor is a three phase 400V air compressor, featuring a cast iron cylinder block.
- Twin cylinder pumps
- Fitted aftercoolers
- Cast iron blocks on all models
- Automatic stop/start controls
- Air receivers built to latest European standards 2014/29EU
- Heavy duty industrial motors c/w overload protection
- Aerodynamic flywheels for efficient cooling
- Slow running pump speeds giving lower noise levels & longer life expectancy
- Full back up by our factory trained engineers
- 145 PSI/10 bar minimum pressure
- HP 2 x 10.0
- Tank Litres 900
- Displacement CFM 75.6
- FAD CFM 59
- Electrical Phase 3
- Dimensions (mm) 2150 x 800 x 1600
We are members of The Garage Equipment Association (GEA), working together to deliver excellence.
Regardless of the size of your business, we can give you the best service contracts for your workshop and garage equipment whether it be for installation, inspection, maintenance, breakdown repairs or calibrations.