GYS Gysmatic 9 13 G Welding Helmet
The GYS Gysmatic 9 13 G Welding Helmet is suitable for all arc welding applications:
- MMA up to 400A
- TIG from 5A up to 250A
- MIG/MAG up to 500A
Its LCD filter protects the user even at low intensity (from 5A) it has a
reaction time of 0.10 ms and offers full control of Shade, Sensitivity
and Delay parameters.
This helmet offers a very wide field of vision, continuous protection with
its automatic solar panel and flexible adjustment for the head band.
Conditions for use: -10°C < +55°C
DIN: 1 / 1 / 1 / 2
- 4 sensors
- Working range: 5A to 500A
- Arcing reaction time 0.08 ms
- Initial shade: DIN 4
- Permanent UV protection: DIN 15
- Power supply: solar + batteries
- Very wide field of vision: 100 x 60 mm
- Switch for grinding mode
- SHADE: Variable from 9 to 13
- SENSITIVITY: sensors adjustment
- DELAY: time to return to light state from 0.1 to 1s
We are members of The Garage Equipment Association (GEA), working together to deliver excellence.
Regardless of the size of your business, we can give you the best service contracts for your workshop and garage equipment whether it be for installation, inspection, maintenance, breakdown repairs or calibrations.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.