Karcher HDS 12 18 4 S Pressure Washer
Karcher HDS 12 18 4 S Pressure Washer, Electric Pressure Washer, Hot Water Pressure Washer.
- The super-class hot water high-pressure cleaners convince with their 6 main features.
- Environmental protection – Greater efficiency with the new ECO mode, service switch for controlling water hardness, turbo fan, precision detergent metering, optimized burner technology and a high-efficiency pump.
- User friendliness – This is ensured by a central, clearly arranged control panel designed for intuitive operation, a spray lance holder & LED display.
- Cleaning performance – Highly efficient cleaning is guaranteed by patented nozzle technology, ceramic pistons, turbo fan as well as increased pump efficiency.
- Mobility – The mobility concept features two casters, large rubber-tyred wheels, ergonomic handles, lifting points for handling with a forklift, lashing rings and a recessed tread for tilting the machine to guarantee maximum manoeuvrability.
- Reliability – Guaranteed by flue gas monitoring, a corrosion-proof, flexurally stiff, robust chassis, machine protector system, three-piston axial pump with ceramic pistons and heat resistant flue outlet.
- Service – friendliness Easy access to all components that require servicing and a service switch to call up operating data.
Hot Water Super Class Pressure Washers
Hot water super class – efficient in daily continuous use. Whether the automotive industry, agriculture, construction or forwarding industry: the mobile super class offers top class performance where work once had to be carried out stationary.
Trigger gun, EASY!Force Advanced
High-pressure hose, 10 m
Spray lance, 1050 mm
Three piston axial pump, with ceramic piston
Pressure switch control
Optional two-lance operation
Electronic service control
Two detergent tanks
Dry running protection
Current type (Ph): 3 / 420 / 50
Flow rate (l/h): 600 – 1200
Operating pressure (bar/MPa): 30 – 180 / 3 – 18
Max. temperature (°C): 80 – 155
Power rating (kW): 8.4
Consumption fuel oil (kg/h): 7.7
Power cable (m): 5
Fuel tank (l): 25
Weight (kg): 178
Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm): 1330 x 750 x 1060
We are members of The Garage Equipment Association (GEA), working together to deliver excellence.
Regardless of the size of your business, we can give you the best service contracts for your workshop and garage equipment whether it be for installation, inspection, maintenance, breakdown repairs or calibrations.