Metabo 216 x 30MM x 40T Circular Saw Blade
- Very wide range of uses in woodwork
- For very good, clean cut results for longitudinal or cross-cuts in softwood and hardwood
- Well suited for hard wood and plywood, untreated chipboards, coated or veneered, MDF, composite materials
- High power consumption so the saw must have a high performance motor
Diameter x cutting width x bore: 216 x 2.4 x 30
Number of teeth: 40
Tooth shape: WZ
Steel blade thickness: 1.8
Rake angle: 5° neg.
Suitable for: KS 216 M Lasercut / KGS 216 M / KGSV 216 M / KGSV 72 Xact / KGSV 72 Xact SYM
We are members of The Garage Equipment Association (GEA), working together to deliver excellence.
Regardless of the size of your business, we can give you the best service contracts for your workshop and garage equipment whether it be for installation, inspection, maintenance, breakdown repairs or calibrations.
- Day after day, Metabo products prove their efficiency in professional use – in the hardest of conditions – worldwide
- Where professionals give their best, they have to be able to rely 100% on a partner, even more: They have to trust that partner
- Therefore “when it matters” is the core thought of our new international brand appearance, which shows the use of our tools on construction sites all over the world – authentic, illustrative, genuine
- The appearance supports this with a powerful and brand-specific delivery
Matabo offer professionals all over the world a wide range of power tools for use in the harshest conditions.
In doing this, they continue to follow the vision of a cordless jobsite. Consequently, for all relevant applications, you will always find a cordless solution in the Metabo range which meets the highest expectations in terms of power, quality and reliability.
Being an all-rounder, they do not only offer power tools for all common applications, but they also meet more specialised requirements with competence products and system solutions. This applies in particular to the core target groups of metal trade and industry, and construction trade and renovation.
In parallel to this of course, we develop mains driven machines and also air tools and compressors, offering an extensive range of system accessories and consumables to complement each choice – ultimately it is the users decision how they want to work in order to maximise their productivity.