Metabo STE 100 Jigsaw
- Extremely slim jigsaw for perfect handling in any application
- Precise and material-matched sawing due to the variable stroke rate, pendulum stroke and low-lying saw blade guidance with spring support
- Metabo Quick for tool-free saw blade change and with automatic ejection
- Selectable chip blowing function ensures free view of cutting line
- Vario-Tacho-Constamatic (VTC)-Full Wave Electronics for work with materials requiring customised stroke rates, which remain almost constant under load
- Extraction possibility by means of connecting an all-purpose vacuum cleaner
Metabo STE 100 Jigsaw Technical
Rated input power: 710 W
Output power: 470 W
Cutting depth wood: 100 mm
Cutting depth NF metal: 25 mm
Cutting depth sheet steel: 10 mm
Swivel range from / to: 45 / + 45 °
Pendulum stroke levels: 4
Strokes in idle: 1000 – 3100 rpm
Saw blade stroke: 22 mm
Weight (without power cable): 2 kg
Cable length: 4 m
Sawing wood: 13 m/s²
Sawing metal: 13.7 m/s²
Uncertainty of measurement K: 1.5 m/s²
Sound pressure level: 86 dB(A)
Sound power level (LwA): 97 dB(A)
Uncertainty of measurement K: 3 dB(A)
We are members of The Garage Equipment Association (GEA), working together to deliver excellence.
Regardless of the size of your business, we can give you the best service contracts for your workshop and garage equipment whether it be for installation, inspection, maintenance, breakdown repairs or calibrations.
- Day after day, Metabo products prove their efficiency in professional use – in the hardest of conditions – worldwide
- Where professionals give their best, they have to be able to rely 100% on a partner, even more: They have to trust that partner
- Therefore “when it matters” is the core thought of our new international brand appearance, which shows the use of our tools on construction sites all over the world – authentic, illustrative, genuine
- The appearance supports this with a powerful and brand-specific delivery
Matabo offer professionals all over the world a wide range of power tools for use in the harshest conditions.
In doing this, they continue to follow the vision of a cordless jobsite. Consequently, for all relevant applications, you will always find a cordless solution in the Metabo range which meets the highest expectations in terms of power, quality and reliability.
Being an all-rounder, they do not only offer power tools for all common applications, but they also meet more specialised requirements with competence products and system solutions. This applies in particular to the core target groups of metal trade and industry, and construction trade and renovation.
In parallel to this of course, we develop mains driven machines and also air tools and compressors, offering an extensive range of system accessories and consumables to complement each choice – ultimately it is the users decision how they want to work in order to maximise their productivity.