Metabo WQ1400 Angle Grinder
- Metabo Marathon-motor with patented dust protection for long service life
- Tacho Constamatic (TC) Full-wave Electronics: fast work progress by means of constant speed under load
- Metabo Quick for tool-free disc change by means of a quick-locking nut
- Metabo S-automatic Safety Clutch: minimises kick-back to the lowest level when the disc jams unexpectedly – for maximum user safety and swift progress
- Tool-free adjustable guard; twist-proof
- Electronic overload protection, soft start and restart protection
- Auto-stop carbon brushes to protect the motor
Metabo WQ1400 Angle Grinder Technical
Grinding wheel: Ø 125mm
Input Voltage: 220 – 240v
Rated input power: 1400w
Output power: 800w
No-load speed: 10500rpm
Revolutions at rated load: 10500rpm
Spindle thread: M 14
Weight (without power cable): 1.9kg
Cable length: 3.9m
Sound pressure level: 90
Sound power level (LwA): 101
Uncertainty of measurement: K 3
We are members of The Garage Equipment Association (GEA), working together to deliver excellence.
Regardless of the size of your business, we can give you the best service contracts for your workshop and garage equipment whether it be for installation, inspection, maintenance, breakdown repairs or calibrations.
- Day after day, Metabo products prove their efficiency in professional use – in the hardest of conditions – worldwide
- Where professionals give their best, they have to be able to rely 100% on a partner, even more: They have to trust that partner
- Therefore “when it matters” is the core thought of our new international brand appearance, which shows the use of our tools on construction sites all over the world – authentic, illustrative, genuine
- The appearance supports this with a powerful and brand-specific delivery
Matabo offer professionals all over the world a wide range of power tools for use in the harshest conditions.
In doing this, they continue to follow the vision of a cordless jobsite. Consequently, for all relevant applications, you will always find a cordless solution in the Metabo range which meets the highest expectations in terms of power, quality and reliability.
Being an all-rounder, they do not only offer power tools for all common applications, but they also meet more specialised requirements with competence products and system solutions. This applies in particular to the core target groups of metal trade and industry, and construction trade and renovation.
In parallel to this of course, we develop mains driven machines and also air tools and compressors, offering an extensive range of system accessories and consumables to complement each choice – ultimately it is the users decision how they want to work in order to maximise their productivity.