SIP Medusa Compact T951 Generator
The SIP Medusa Compact T951 Generator has a peak output of 950w, plus additional 12v DC battery charging. Despite it’s compact size, it also has an approximate run-time of 6½ hours.
- 4.0 litre fuel tank capacity
- 230v (13amp) input supply
- 2 stroke petrol (unleaded) engine
- 950w peak output, 750w contin. rated
- Up to 6½ hours continuous running time
- 1x 12v DC battery charging (up to 40Ah)
- 1x 230v (13amp), 3-pin UK plug socket
- Low oil shutdown to prevent damage
- Perfect for mobile work, food vendors, boats, caravans, small tools and lights
- 95dB(A) low noise level
Supply 230v (13amp)
Continuous Rated Output 750w
Output Voltage (DC) 12v
Maximum Output 950w
Engine 2 stroke
Fuel Capacity 4 litres
Running Time (Approx.) 6.5 hours
Gross Weight 20kg
Packaged Dimensions 366 x 308 x 376mm
We are members of The Garage Equipment Association (GEA), working together to deliver excellence.
Regardless of the size of your business, we can give you the best service contracts for your workshop and garage equipment whether it be for installation, inspection, maintenance, breakdown repairs or calibrations
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.