Tecalemit Azur SF9224 2 Post Lift, 4T Electro Mechanical Lift
The Tecalemit Azur SF9224 2 Post Lift, 4T Electro Mechanical Lift, 3 phase, without base frame is a heavy duty 4.0t capacity 2 post lift.
The symmetric lifting arm configuration makes this versatile lift suitable for use with a large range of passenger vehicles and longer wheel base light commercial vehicles up to a gross vehicle weight of 4000kg.
The single phase variant features an adjustable lifting pad with ratchet locking mechanism.
The SF 9224 has a heavy duty column design fabricated from FE430 grade steel and 2 powerful 2.6kw motors synchronised via electronic sensors which runs within the structural base frame of the lift.
The lifts load and safety nuts are manufactured from resilient Nylatron and work in conjunction with the precision engineered cold rolled screw manufactured from C40 high carbon steel.
Pad height minimum: 103mm
Raised height: 1900 – 1960mm (inc pads)
Motor supply: 2 x 2.6kW
Drive through width: 2610 – 2960mm
Maximum load: 4000kg
Maximum lifting time: 60 secs
Net weight: 690kg
Gross weight: 780kg
Power supply: 400V 3ph 50Hz
Shipping specifications: 2640 x 680 x 1040mm
We are members of The Garage Equipment Association (GEA), working together to deliver excellence.
Regardless of the size of your business, we can give you the best service contracts for your workshop and garage equipment whether it be for installation, inspection, maintenance, breakdown repairs or calibrations.
Servicing & LOLER Certification
We have been providing service contracts & LOLER certification for over 25 years.
- Tailor made to your requirements
- Ensure equipment adheres to strict safety standards
- Keep within the law and regulations
- Knowledgeable service manager
- Skilled, competent and trained engineers equipped to maintain and calibrate a wide range of garage equipment from compressors, vehicle lifts and brake testers right through to oil pumps and torque wrenches
- Service contracts to suit all sizes of organisations and equipment inventory, from sole traders to manufacturer groups
- We work to the highest of health and safety standards
- Full professional combined insurance and public liability
- Free of charge, no obligation quotation
- 3 year fixed service price
- Quick customer response times and minimum equipment downtime
- Reminder service
- Completion on time
- Service certification
- LOLER certification (H & S requirement)
Do the LOLER regulations apply to you?
LOLER applies to all places of work, and details the requirements for the examination of lifting equipment. Lifting equipment is defined as work equipment used for lifting and lowering loads. Accessories for lifting include any chain, rope, sling, or component kept for attaching loads to machinery for lifting. Work equipment means any machine, appliance, apparatus, tool or installation for use at work.
When should a LOLER be carried out?
- Initially, before equipment is put into service (with some exceptions for CE marked new equipment)
- After installation, where safety is dependent on correct installation
- Periodic examinations are required where lifting equipment is exposed to conditions which cause deterioration that could lead to a dangerous situation
- After any exceptional events such as an accident or long period without use
How often should a LOLER be carried out?
- Every six months for lifting equipment used for lifting/lowering persons, eg: passenger lifts, access platforms, window cleaning equipment
- Every six months for lifting accessories
- Every 12 months for all other lifting equipment not falling into either of the above categories, e.g. cranes, lifting block and runway beams
- Or at shorter/longer intervals if determined by the risk assessment
Tecalemit offers a wide range of high quality garage equipment available in the UK market, and the strongest commitment to fast, efficient service. If you don’t find what you need here, call us! We have made a huge investment in stock so that much of what you order from us can be on its way to you as soon as the order is received.
Tecalemit is also a preferred supplier on a compliant route to market for public sector procurement.
For many years Saracen has been recognised as a leader in supplying vehicle lifts. This reputation has set the standard for quality, durability, reliability and attention to safety throughout the automotive service market. A vehicle lift is the centerpiece of most service and repair bays. As an integral part of vehicle maintenance and repair tasks, it is used more times every day than just about any other piece of garage equipment. The market’s need for a lift equipment that they can trust has led us to source quality lifting products used in vehicle repair garages and workshops throughout the UK.
2 Post Lifts
Saracen offer a huge range of 2 post lifts at various lifting capacities. Options with or without base frame are available. Some lifts come with 3 phase as standard but single phase options may also be available.