If you’d like us to put together a custom quote just for you, add as many products to your cart then submit a quote request. We will send a no obligation quote via email within 2 working days.
Alternatively call: 01432 344 133
The Tecalemit GTR/8400 is a powerful 3D computerised wheel alignment system for checking and adjustment of car and van wheel alignment. Utilising machine vision software and high precision image targets it is fast, accurate and easy to use.
– 4 HD digital video cameras enable rapid target capture at any ramp height eliminating the need for a movable boom
– Utilising 4 cameras enables cameras to be positioned closer to the ramp than is possible with 2 camera systems
– The 4 wide angle cameras provide up to twice the range of working heights compared with 2 camera systems
– Unique “Machine Vision” software provides accurate measurements without the need to calibrate targets
– Integrated database incorporates alignment specifications, adjustment diagrams and animated instruction videos
– Self centering wheel adapters accommodate wheel sizes 12” – 24”
– Integrated storage for adapters and targets on the cabinet
– Cabinet comes with high specification fast PC, extra wide 27” monitor, printer, and unique wireless remote control
Camera housing height: 2600mm
Min. measurement height: Floor
Max. adjustment height: 1700mm
Distance from the camera units to the lift or pit: 1200-3500mm
Max. long-range capability: 4m
Monitor size: 27”
Wheel size range: 12 – 24”
Min. workshop size requirement: 6550mm
At Saracen Distribution Ltd we only use established, specialist couriers to ensure that your goods reach you in perfect condition.
1. Delivery Times
Standard Delivery – we only offer this service which takes approximately 1 to 5 working days* for the majority of the country, this time may vary for some restricted post codes. Delivery within this time scale is subject to stock availability.
2. Delivery Charges
Standard Delivery – Free delivery to UK mainland (Zone A and U – excluding Scottish surcharge areas and Ireland) only.
Please note: Online ordering is only available for mainland UK destinations. Customers requiring delivery to remote or non-mainland areas should note that delivery may incur additional charges.
For non-mainland or export deliveries please contact our sales department on +44 (0) 1432 344 133.
In the unlikely event that your goods are damaged in transit, please call +44 (0) 1432 344133.
Please Note: You must report faulty or damaged goods within 7 working days* of delivery. THIS POLICY DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS. You agree that proof of delivery supplied by our delivery company is sufficient evidence to establish that goods have been received.
* Working Days are classed as Monday to Friday 8.30-5.30pm excluding weekends and bank holidays.