Equipment calibration from the experts, let us take control
Saracen provide a scheduled equipment calibration service using manufacturer authorised calibration equipment tested by competent engineers, to ensure your equipment calibration conforms to VOSA regulations. We use our own competent engineers and offer a calibration service at competitive prices.
Whether you are a small independent or a large group, we ensure your MOT, garage and workshop equipment meets with legal standards.
Why choose us?
- Knowledgeable service manager.
- Friendly, reliable service.
- Our service database takes the hassle of renewing calibration certificates by automatically sending out our competent engineers on time, every time.
- Competent engineers equipped to maintain and calibrate a wide range of garage equipment from compressors, vehicle lifts and brake testers right through to oil pumps and torque wrenches.
- Service contracts to suit all sizes of organisations and equipment inventory, from sole traders to manufacturer groups.
- We work to the highest of health and safety standards.
- GEA accredited.
- Full professional combined insurance and public liability.
We can provide the most comprehensive support for all your garage equipment workshop needs.
- MOT calibrations
- Torque wrenches
- Small tool calibration
- Legislative registration
- Routine maintenance
- Thorough inspections
We are members of The Garage Equipment Association (GEA), working together to deliver excellence.